Pages

April 19, 2012

So, I have a blog, apparently...

Yeah, that gung-ho New Year resolution to blog?  Didn't quite pan out as expected.  Or maybe it did, since I haven't posted in several months...

So let's try this again.

I've been scrapbooking - really!  I participated in Club Scrap's Pro Scrapbookers League a few weeks ago - nothing like some healthy competition (and prizes) to get your creative juices flowing.

I went on a scrapbooking retreat with some friends of mine a few weeks ago and I love doing that!  We get to scrap and drink and inspire each other and enable (that new tool?  Of course you need that!  Buy it!).  I think this layout I did during that weekend was my favorite one I accomplished over the 7 weeks of PSL.


The challenge during the last week of PSL was to use 6 of their sketches for the basis of our layouts.  This was one of them - and I used it a couple of times!  I love the white space in the upper left corner - perfect for adding fun backgrounds.

I have a lot of my old baby pictures, so I'm making an album for my mom for Mother's Day.  Wasn't I cute?

All the papers are Club Scrap (Aurora Borealis and Comics), the paint is Ranger Distress Crackle Paint in Picket Fence, the chicken wire stamp is Club Scrap (Easter Chicks), and the flowers, brads, and bling are from my stash.

1 comment:

09 10