Pages

April 27, 2012

Week in the Life: Thursday's Words and Photos


Number of photos for Thursday: 59, DSLR, iphone, screenshots

A lot less photos today.  But less of the same thing and I think I got better pictures.  Sometimes it's better to have a ton to choose from, but if you have just a few that are really good, that OK with me, too.

I woke up from a dream that I was pregnant.  It was very weird.  I spent a good ten minutes half-asleep trying to figure out if it was actually possible for me to be pregnant, but I woke up finally and laughed at my confused thoughts.  Maybe it's because this girl is preggers? (Yay!)

I spent my morning getting ready and posting pictures from the day before (like I'm doing now; so meta).  It was rainy, so I wore my checkered raincoat.  Got to work and had a TC with some of my favorite people to work with - it went well, so that set a good stage for the day.  The work day had it's crunch moments, and overall it was productive, but I was glad to get home.

Jason had been feeling poorly, so he stayed home today.  But he surprised me by getting groceries for an awesome meal - pesto pork kabobs, roasted asparagus, some good beer and HOMEMADE ICE CREAM (chocolate almond).  He found my ice cream maker that I had not used in years and we made some yummy dessert.

While we waited for the ice cream to freeze, I scrapped some and started on a card for Mother's Day.  We finally got to eat the ice cream and Jason entertained me with his favorite clips of Jeffrey Tambor.

Back downstairs in the craft room/basement, I continued to craft while Jason fixed up my bike.  It had been neglected - I hadn't ridden it in several years, mostly because it didn't really have brakes (go figure).  Jason put new brakes on and cleaned it up.  Now the weather just has to cooperate and we can go riding!

Observations: We eat dinner late.  Usually 8:30, 9:00.  Can't decide if I like this or not.

I love working next to/near Jason.  We don't talk, but it's fun being productive at our hobbies together.  Very cozy.

Overheard: "Mmmmmaybe I will!" - Jason, ala Buster Bluth.  He says this constantly.

Gratitude: Thankful for the thoughtful people in my life.  You know who you are.

Favorite moment: Dinner and dessert.  Most times my favorite moments involve food.


 










 

2 comments:

09 10