Luckily, the lovely ladies at the Club Scrap message board help to keep you on track by talking about their monthly goals on the forum. I figure if I post my goals for April here and over there, maybe I will finish some of them up!
So for April, I'm hoping to:
- Meet the goal for the layout challenge at Club Scrap (8 1-page layouts, or 4 2-page layouts, or a combination of both)
- Get my project ready for the Hydrangeas blog hop at the end of the month.
- Get my cards completed and in the mail for the birthday card swap.
- Edit my backlog of photos and figure out which ones need printing.
- Brainstorm for May's blog hop (I have an idea brewing already...)
- Organize my craft room - I'm starting out with one hour of organization a week, 'cause really? Not much more than that is actually going to take place. Keepin' it real, here.
- Catch up on the kits I have to ALSB.
- Organize all of my fonts, printables, cut files, etc. on my computer.
So I have a start on the first goal, at least. This past weekend I got a few layouts done - one 2-page layout and one 1-page layout with some Club Scrap kits, and one layout with a Studio Calico kit. I'm still catching up on my New Zealand photos, but I'm getting towards the end! Mostly. Kind of. We'll see.
|Bridge Photoshoot - both pages together|
|Bridge Photoshoot (Left) - Papers: Club Scrap Hopes, Aspen; Stencil: Club Scrap Solstice; Stamp: Amy Tangerine roller date stamp; Ink: Club Scrap Lagoon; Embellishments: Club Scrap Hopes kit stickers|
|Bridge Photoshoot (Right) - Club Scrap Hopes, Aspen; Stencil: Club Scrap Solstice; Ink: Club Scrap Lagoon; Embellishments: Club Scrap Hopes kit stickers, Amy Tangerine Remarks Yes Please stickers|
|Glenorchy Daytrip - Papers: Club Scrap Full Circle Jr; Embellishments: Club Scrap Full Circle Jr stickers|
|Day 3 - All materials (other than kraft background) from Studio Calico Blue Note kit. Oh, except this roller date stamp and the wood veneer stars.|
So hopefully I will be back later this month to say I accomplished all of my goals! Fingers crossed...