Pages

January 23, 2015

Five Friday Favorites - January 23rd Edition



TGIF!  Hope you had a great week - I had a super busy week at work, but I'm looking forward to buckling down and doing a lot of scrapping this weekend!  Here are some fun things I've been enjoying this past week:

  1. Hooray!  They've put Fantasia and Fantasia 2000 on Netflix! I'm reliving my childhood fears of Night on Bald Mountain and I still love the Firebird suite as much as the first time I heard/saw it.
  2. Speaking of music, I've been in a Sia mood recently and have been playing her on repeat.  And swinging from chandeliers.
  3. More things for listening!  I usually stock up on podcasts before I have to drive anywhere that will take longer than an hour, and I've really enjoyed what I've heard so far from Invisibilia.  Anything that is remotely connected to RadioLab is an automatic listen for me.
  4. I made this recipe last week and it was SO DELICIOUS.  A little rich, but it will definitely be going in our rotation of recipes.
  5. Finally, a little funny for your Friday, especially if you were a fan of American Girl Dolls back in the day.  I read all the books, but never got a doll.  So sad. [via]
Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10