Pages

January 22, 2015

Club Scrap Card Sketch Challenge - January 2015


I'm back again hosting the Card Sketch Challenge over at the forums on Club Scrap.  Here's the sketch I came up with for January - done a little differently than usual.  I normally make the card first, then create the sketch, but my craft room was still in a state of disarray at the beginning of the month, so I had to stick with just the sketch for the first few weeks!


I used this pin as a jumping off point for my color palette.  I was happy that I got to use a lot of different papers from my stash for this card, plus a lot of stamps from one of my favorite Club Scrap collections, Full Circle.


I wanted to add some subtle dimension to this card, so I pulled the edges up from the hand-cut, wonky circles and the three vertical strips.  I love how the circles turned out - I deliberately wanted them not to be perfect and look very handmade.

I hope you all can join in on the challenge over at the forum!  See you there!

Supplies // Paper: Club Scrap: Gray (Welcome), Teal (Navajo), Lime (Painted Desert), Light Blue (Cyprus)Inks: Club Scrap Ash, Peridot, and LagoonEmbellishments: MME Enamel Dots - Cut and Paste AdorbsStamps: Full Circle/ Tools: Ink Applicators

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10