Pages

March 30, 2014

Assembly Line Boot Camp - Week 7: Sparkles

Boot Camp Badge photo BootcampBadge_zpscde08388.jpg

Welcome back! I'm joining in for Week Seven of Club Scrap's Assembly Line Boot Camp challenge.  If you're not sure what this this, go check out the information page if you are interested, but basically this is a weekly challenge, based on a prompt, that encourages you to get going on your layouts, cards, and projects.  Plus, not only are you eligible for prizes, but each submission earns Operation Write Home a donation, so it's for a good cause, too.

This week's theme is Sparkles, and I only got a couple of pages done.  I did a ton last week, and it was a little hard to keep that momentum going when work and errands got in the way.  But there is always next week!



1 comment:

  1. Really good looking pages! I just started playing with my paper again after going digital for a couple of years. I like your style!

    ReplyDelete

09 10