Pages

April 14, 2014

April Goals

So at work, I am totally all about making lists and crossing things off those lists in order to keep myself organized. (You should see my grocery list - it's grouped by sections in the order I hit them in the store.  And my packing lists for trips?  Organized by outfits, toiletries, electronics - yeah, I know I'm crazy.)  I'm really trying to get a handle on what I need to do creatively as well, so I figure a list would help here too!

Luckily, the lovely ladies at the Club Scrap message board help to keep you on track by talking about their monthly goals on the forum.  I figure if I post my goals for April here and over there, maybe I will finish some of them up!

So for April, I'm hoping to:


  1. Meet the goal for the layout challenge at Club Scrap (8 1-page layouts, or 4 2-page layouts, or a combination of both)
  2. Get my project ready for the Hydrangeas blog hop at the end of the month.
  3. Get my cards completed and in the mail for the birthday card swap.
  4. Edit my backlog of photos and figure out which ones need printing.
  5. Brainstorm for May's blog hop (I have an idea brewing already...)
  6. Organize my craft room - I'm starting out with one hour of organization a week, 'cause really?  Not much more than that is actually going to take place.  Keepin' it real, here.
  7. Catch up on the kits I have to ALSB.
  8. Organize all of my fonts, printables, cut files, etc. on my computer.
So I have a start on the first goal, at least.  This past weekend I got a few layouts done - one 2-page layout and one 1-page layout with some Club Scrap kits, and one layout with a Studio Calico kit.  I'm still catching up on my New Zealand photos, but I'm getting towards the end!  Mostly.  Kind of.  We'll see.


Bridge Photoshoot - both pages together

Bridge Photoshoot (Left) - Papers: Club Scrap Hopes, Aspen; Stencil: Club Scrap Solstice; Stamp: Amy Tangerine roller date stamp; Ink: Club Scrap Lagoon; Embellishments: Club Scrap Hopes kit stickers

Bridge Photoshoot (Right) - Club Scrap HopesAspenStencil: Club Scrap Solstice; Ink: Club Scrap LagoonEmbellishments: Club Scrap Hopes kit stickers, Amy Tangerine Remarks Yes Please stickers

Glenorchy Daytrip - Papers: Club Scrap Full Circle Jr; Embellishments: Club Scrap  Full Circle Jr stickers
Day 3 - All materials (other than kraft background) from Studio Calico Blue Note kit.  Oh, except this roller date stamp and the wood veneer stars.

So hopefully I will be back later this month to say I accomplished all of my goals!  Fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10