Pages

September 16, 2013

Week in the Life: Monday's Words and Photos



I decided to participate in Ali Edwards' Week in the Life again this year.  I really enjoyed taking photos last year and, more than a year later, loved looking back on these photos.  (You can see these photos my scrolling down not so far, because my blogging has been less than prolific since last April...)

I took a much more relaxed stance this year and didn't hit the amount of photos as I did last time, and I'm OK with that.  Considering I haven't completed the album I had planned last time, I figure a low volume of pictures this time around will be easier to handle.

I'll be sharing my album this year - I'm using a Simple Stories Snap album and divided page protectors with the hope that this will make it easier to actually get it done.  We'll see...

So on to Monday's (the 9th) pictures:


I've decided that I'm horrible at waking up.  Yeah, 7 am isn't all that early, but it feels early on a Monday.  I typically leave Jason in this position, where he steals all of the blankets and pillows as soon as I leave the bed.  I had tried to do laundry the night before and I had to dig through my clean laundry to find something to wear (hey, at least it was folded).  I had some leftover breakfast sausage from the weekend so I made Jason and myself breakfast sandwiches.


When I got to work I found a present on my desk - it was something I had ordered from a friend of a friend, so it was really a present from me, to me, but that still counts as a present.  Good thing I had that present to make my day start out nicely, because Excel decided it hated me.  Womp womp.  It was a typical Monday - I caught up on emails from the weekend and filled my desk with too many papers.


I got to unwrap and ogle my new bags from Lucends - I picked out the fabrics I wanted and she handmade these!  Super awesome.  I made and ate dinner while catching up on the Internet and emails as Jason was working late.  When he came home we watched Clear History (hilarious!  Love me some Larry David) and then I went to bed.  I'm reading The Man from Beijing (pretty good so far!) and I'm trying to read something every night before bed.  And yes, that grayish rag there is my blankie.  Still got it.

1 comment:

09 10