Pages

January 8, 2012

New Year, New Blog

I have several New Year's Resolutions for 2012 - the typical "I will eat better, use that gym membership that is dwindling my bank account, not spend three-quarters of my Saturday in pajamas" (so far, no success on that one), etc.  I also made a resolution to spend at least one hour a day doing something creative, which for me ranges from scrapbooking, to writing, to photography, to knitting.

It may seem that this last resolution is kind of cheating, because it is a fun resolution.  One usually thinks of resolutions as boring and tedious with the only attractive aspect being they are supposed to improve you as a person.  My argument is that being creative will still improve me as a person, it will just be more enjoyable than sweating in a Turbo Kickbox class.

So here goes my online collection of inspiration and projects - I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10