Pages

August 1, 2014

31 Days of Cards - Day 1


I have been ignoring the crafting/blogging world for far too long this summer, so I challenged myself to make a card for every day in August.  I find that cards are an easy and quick way to get a technique, stamp, or supplies used, and they usually help me jump-start my creativity.

My first card is pretty simple - I stamped the same citrus slice several times in neon yellow and orange ink and outlined the yellow slices with a marker.  It's hard to tell from the picture here, but I covered the orange image in Glossy Accents for some interest.  I stamped the sentiment in black ink and hand-wrote "you are" above it. 

I'm not in love with this card, but it's a start!  One down, thirty to go.  Check back daily for a new card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10